Monday, February 21, 2011

More and More In Love


The longer we are together the more I love her.  She has blessed me with love and tenderness like no other. 
What makes things even more wonderful in our lives is her family.  I truly am blessed to have a wonderful family that has accepted me into their hearts and lives.  I think of our future and the kids that will be here soon, and can’t imagine a life for them without love and kindness.
A wonderful family makes all the difference.  A couple beginning a relationship have a lot to overcome just by being together and when you add the stresses of each other’s family to the mix, it makes all the difference in a lasting relationship when approval is not only a given but your heart is open to all the wonderful promising hope the new partnership may bring.

I thank them with all my heart.



1 comment:

  1. Well said darlin, and likewise.
    We are blessed to have you in OUR family!
    Thank you for making me an auntie again, and for being a wonderful aunt to my kids.
    We love you.

    ReplyDelete